Alfa Allegro Wood-Fired Oven in Red (Top) (FXALLE-LROA-T)
The larger cooking surface is designed to please even the most demanding cooks. Allegro is the largest oven in Alfa Pizza’s FORNINOX range. Its dimensions and technical features recall a professional oven.
Available in two colours: yellow and red, with or without base.
It has been designed to meet the daily requirements of both family and a large number of friends. Besides the shelf made of refractory tiles, the stainless steel dome and ceramic fibre insulation. Allegro carries the art of a wood-fired kitchen to another level.
- The oven floor is made of interchangeable refractory tiles designed to store heat and convey it from the bottom upwards to food for cooking.
- The stainless steel dome is studied to reach high temperatures while consuming very little wood.
- Ceramic fibre insulation ensures long-lasting warmth inside the oven.
- Allegro is fitted with a pyrometer that allows to check combustion chamber temperature.
2 - 3 days from stock
Features & Specifications
- Cooking Surface 100 x 70cm, 7,000 cm2
- Ideal for up to four large pizzas
- External Dimensions 145 x 118 x 102 cm
- Weight 170 kg