Alfa Wood-Fired Oven 5 Minuti with Base in Copper
This is a compact wood-fired oven for bread and pizza with castors conceived for easy moving. It is perfectly designed for balconies, terraces and gardens. It has a refractory oven floor and stainless steel dome, and rapidly reaches cooking temperature (in 5 minuti)!
The Alfa Wood-Fired Oven 5 Minuti is installed on a trolley designed with a large stainless steel handle on the side and two castors for easy and light moving.
Also available in the Top Only version.
- The cooking surface is made of interchangeable refractory tiles.
- The stainless steel dome is designed to reach high temperatures while consuming very little wood.
- Ceramic fibre insulation ensures long-lasting warmth inside the oven.
- The stainless steel door is fitted with a wooden handle enhanced by an ergonomic grip to open and close the oven mouth without risking burns.
- Temperature and draught can be adjusted by opening and closing the door. When the door is closed, the flame is weaker and cooking takes place by conduction and convection. The open door kindles the flame to brown food for a crisp result.
- The pyrometer installed inside the oven indicates combustion chamber temperature.
2 - 3 days from stock
Features & Specifications
- Cooking Surface Area 60 x 50cm, 3000 cm2
- Ideal for up to two large pizzas
- External Dimensions 170 x 93 x 68cm
- Weight 77 kg