Alfa Allegro Wood-Fired Oven in Yellow
The larger cooking surface is designed to please even the most demanding cooks. Allegro is the largest oven in Alfa Pizza’s FORNINOX range. Its dimensions and technical features recall a professional oven.
Available in two colours: yellow and red, with or without base.
It has been designed to meet the daily requirements of both family and a large number of friends. Besides the shelf made of refractory tiles, the stainless steel dome and ceramic fibre insulation. Allegro carries the art of a wood-fired kitchen to another level.
- The oven floor is made of interchangeable refractory tiles designed to store heat and convey it from the bottom upwards to food for cooking.
- The stainless steel dome is studied to reach high temperatures while consuming very little wood.
- Ceramic fibre insulation ensures long-lasting warmth inside the oven.
- Allegro is fitted with a pyrometer that allows to check combustion chamber temperature.
2 - 3 days from stock
Features & Specifications
- Cooking Surface 100 x 70cm, 7,000 cm2
- Ideal for up to four large pizzas
- External Dimensions 145 x 118 x 102 cm
- Weight 170 kg